How to get a Vietnam visa quickly right on Vietnamese holidays?
In case you want to apply for a Vietnam visa urgently, for whatever reasons, but it’s exactly on our holidays or Lunar New Year, what shall you do?
In that case, please contact us to obtain an Approval Letter even on holidays, Lunar New Year, Saturday and Sunday.
Normally, Vietnamese Immigration Department works from 8:00 to 10:00 in the morning, 2:00 to 4:00 in the afternoon from Monday to Friday and off on holidays, Saturday and Sunday. Beyond this time frame, you must use the outside working time service with the much higher fee:
- On Saturday morning: $100/ applicant, receive your information until 9:00 a.m.
- On Saturday afternoon and Sunday: $150/ applicant, receive your information until 4:00 p.m.
- Outside working time service on weekdays of the Vietnamese Immigration Department: $90/ applicant, receive your information until 7:00 p.m.
To apply Vietnam visa at the Immigration Department on Saturday, Sunday and evenings, please refer the following steps to save time:
Step 1: Send us an email about all of your flight ticket information
Step 2: Send us an email about your visa information (match with your passport) as follows:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival
- Border gate of entry (Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat, Da Nang, Moc Bai)
- Visa type (01 month, 03 months, 06 months, etc.)
Step 3: Pay for the service fee as instructed
Step 4: Call us if we don’t reply within 05 minutes. Then, we will confirm by email and process your application.
For any further information, please contact us for free consultancy.
Address: 266/14 Hoàng Hoa Thám street, ward 12, Tân Bình Dist, Ho Chi Minh city
US Phone: +1.9018480937
VN Phone: +84903111062
Email: [email protected]
Hits : 167